Social media has evolved at a breathtaking pace over the past few years. According to Pew Research, around 70 percent of the public use social media and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are being increasingly embraced by business. So, is it any wonder business sometimes frets over which social media services they should be looking for from their agency?
Social Media is booming in the GCC today. Social media services in Dubai is changing the way government and businesses market their products and services to a phenomenally fast-growing online audience. Business owners are realizing they can’t just abandon their customers to interact with their competitors online.
5 Essential Social Media Services Your Dubai Agency Should Be Providing
As a social media agency, Incycle Marketing has been managing social media for a diverse group of B2C and B2B clients in Dubai across a wide range of sectors.
These are our five essential social media services our clients are demanding:
While you should be marketing via social media, it is important for you to invest in the platforms where you're more likely to reach and engage with your audience and employ the social media marketing techniques which will yield the best results for your brand.
1. Community Management Services
Managing your brand’s community on social media is a core social media service. Forging closer relationships with your followers generates deep insights into the your audience psychology, critical in understanding what attracts prospects while nurturing their trust and converting them into customers and later, brand advocates.
The visibility social media affords a brand that maintains an active presence, translates into word-of-mouth endorsements and revenue down the line.
Key social media community management services typically include:
- Regular content posts: Distribution of images, videos, blog articles, lead magnets, and white papers maintains your brand’s visibility in your community
- Driving website traffic: Social media drives a significant proportion of website traffic. Your social media channels enable you to be active in your community, re-engaging and retargeting visitors on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter
- Opportunity identification: Enterprise-level tools scan for brand mentions as well as sales opportunities emerging from posts and social media conversations
- Social media strategy and content calendars: All social media campaigns demand savvy strategic planning and disciplined execution via weekly, fortnightly and monthly content calendars aligning brand objectives with activity
2. Content Creation
Successful social media is powered by brilliant content. You need access to talented has videographers, photographers and graphics artists and production studio facilities to create arresting, cut-through content.
Brilliant content is the lifeblood of every social media campaign.
If your brand is looking to attract visitors and engage followers, you will need arresting:
- Video Production
- Custom GIFs
- Captions, filters & stickers for post images
- Blog post
- E-Books and Infographics
- Distribution of content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube
Great content also enables you to scale its use by re-purposing different types of content for distribution via alternative social media platforms, allowing you to drive your budget further.
3. Social Media Advertising
Complement your brand’s organic social reach with a social media-based advertising campaign to engage your target audience. Your agency should be able to provide effective partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google, Pinterest, and Snapchat to create brilliant advertising vehicles.
Marketing practice on social media is continuously evolving fast. Your agency in Dubai needs to ensure you stay in touch with emerging developments, including the latest technologies and opportunities for your brand to shine on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, or Pinterest.
Savvy online marketing campaigns can carve out a competitive advantage through:
- Driving Traffic: If you need to drive more targeted traffic to your website, social media advertising can attract higher volumes of traffic particularly in combination with special offers and dedicated landing pages
- Content Promotion: Driving the right people to your high-quality content whether images or videos or blog articles, can have a huge impact on your brand’s online visibility
- Retargeting: Social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter offer incredible tactical opportunities for your brand to re-target your website visitors
- List Targeting: Do more with your customer and lead email databases by matching customer records with Facebook and Twitter’s databases to identify marketing opportunities.
4. Lead Generation Service/Revenue Generation Services
Social media is a perfect channel for businesses looking to generate new sales leads or drive visitors to e-commerce sites. Social media today has grown into a lead generation powerhouse, complementing its traditional role in brand visibility and customer service. Platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, and Twitter drive lead generation campaigns. Thanks to their extensive user databases, these platforms provide an effective channel for reaching a target audience.
For retailers and e-commerce brands, social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, and YouTube are now the drivers of choice when it comes to stimulating footfall for bricks and mortar retailers, or website traffic for e-stores through services including:
- Social media lead generation campaign creation and execution
- Content creation for tailored lead/revenue generation including images, videos, animations, and eBooks
- Lead generation support assets such as websites, microsites, and landing pages
- Database development
- Retargeting and Remarketing campaigns
5. Influencer Marketing Agency Services
A key driver in growing your brand on social media is how effectively you strategically engage social media influencers. Influencers are surging on social media and are having an increasing impact on the success of a company's social media presence.
Influencer campaigns are designed to tap into an existing community of highly engaged followers in order to deliver three tangible brand benefits:
- Follower engagement
- Driving traffic, and
- Creating more authentic content
Arab culture has a particular affinity for networks, be they family, friend or tribe-based. Similarly, the Gulf has one of the world’s highest uptakes of social media and digital and it is delivering phenomenal growth, be it on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Snapchat, or Twitter.
Social media influencer marketing can work for any type or any size of business. Your brand has a story to tell and an audience base waiting to be reached. A social media agency with a network of influencer partners can source the right personality to help you promote your brand.
Understand how social media can drive revenue for your B2B brand today!
Our FREE Guide can help you transform your social media presence.
Download Our Free C-Suite Guide To Social Media eBook NOW
Early social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter were restricted customer communication and customer service. Today, there are a spectrum of social media services Dubai organizations needs to tap into in order to connect their brand with both prospects and existing customers. Similarly, the emergence of Instagram and Snapchat in the Gulf as social media platforms, enables brands enjoy even more access to prospects than ever before. If your agency isn’t providing you with these five essential social media services you have a problem and you need to make a change now!